Sunday, November 18, 2007

Group Communication

As far as group work goes, I've had my share of experiences. As a part of architecture, often you have to work with others in order to complete a project. This can be anything from simple advice/feedback to full fledged group projects where tasks ranging from design to production can either be shared or divided among group members. Some of my experiences have been enjoyable, while others have been, at the very least, less than satisfactory.

My proposal group for this Business Writing class has thus far fallen somewhere in between; though it has, in fact, rated much closer to the enjoyable side. I like working with all of my group members, and like the project for the most part (although it does feel a little tedious to me). I feel that my group has a solid, working chemistry, and all get along well. My one complaint would be that we probably do not get as much done during our meetings as we should. We plan things well, but our execution seems to fall just shy of where I think it probably should be. I have no doubt that our group will produce some very acceptable and imaginative results, and am proud to be working on this project with the people in my group. Hopefully, though, we will be able to step up our production during our future meetings.

No comments: